This $250 Prebook deposit guarantees you an opportunity to book a package for the 2023 Big Blues Bender.
Expand the sections below to explore all the details of this package.
- Simply put, your $250 prebook deposit gives you first access to Bender Packages before the General On Sale. Your deposit become a credit that is applicable to whatever package you select. Our "On Sale" is a three day event. Day 1, only those who bought a prebook in the first week of sales are allowed to shop. Day 2, anyone who bought a prebook during the remaining prebook period can shop. Day 3, all remaining inventory goes on sale to the general public.
- Prebook deposits are non-transferable.
- Your $250 prebook deposit is refundable (minus a $25 administrative fee) until August 1, 2023.
- If you purchase prior to announcement of dates your $250 pre-book deposit is 100% refundable.
- Your prebook deposit is valid for one package. Only ONE guest needs to purchase per package.
- Prebook deposits are associated with the name and email address of the person purchasing and CANNOT be shared.
- Your roommate, spouse, etc, will be added at a later time when you select your package. NO NEED FOR ADDITIONAL PREBOOKS.
- The prebook deposit is NOT a ticket to the event. It grants you the opportunity to purchase your 2023 Big Blues Bender package prior to the general on sale.
- Prebook deposits can be made from now until the general announcement is made. The general announcement will state the initial lineup, available packages, and prices.
- Following the general announcement, there will be a pre-booking period of 2 days, wherein purchasers of this prebook deposit will be allowed to book their packages.
- Prebooks purchased between 8/27/22 and 9/3/22 will have first access to inventory, followed by pre-books purchased after 9/3/22
- You will receive an email prior to, or in conjunction with the general announcement detailing the online process by which you will redeem your prebook and book your package.
- This $250 prebook deposit will be applied towards the price of your package. The final total cost of your package will vary depending on room type, the number of occupants, etc.
- At the conclusion of the prebook period, remaining inventory will be available to the general public.
- If you do not book your package during the prebook time, you will still be able to apply your prebook deposit during the general onsale period.
- If the 2023 Big Blues Bender sells out before you apply your prebook deposit, your deposit will be held for use for a future Big Blues Bender general on sale.
- The general announcement date is not set.
|Only one prebook deposit is needed per room.|
|$250 Per Room Deposit|