Single Occupancy Packages
Flying Solo? Select any available Bender package and call it your own!
Expand the sections below to explore all the details of this package.
- Each guest on this reservation will receive a Big Blues Bender event wristband, which grants access and participation to the event.
- Event Check In will occur on Wed 9/6 & Thu 9/7, wherein each guest will provide photo ID and receive their wristband. (Exact times TBA)
- The Bender officially begins Thursday 9/7 at apx. 5pm.
- Nearly round the clock performances across five stages. The final jam ends each night around 4am, and the next days programming begins at noon.
- Attend unique and interesting panel discussions featuring Bender artists.
- Get up close and personal with your favorite artists at our autograph sessions, or perhaps in the elevator!
- Enjoy activities including daily Yoga sessions.
- Dress to the nines! Participate in daily costume themes.
- Shop our vendor village, featuring unique vendors and official event merchandise.
- The Bender officially ends with the final note of music Monday 9/11 at apx. 3am.
- Single Occupancy packages are not a particular "room type." As a solo traveler, you can select ANY room you wish!
- To book a room as single occupancy, simply click the appropriate booking button for your room type of choice from the available choices shown on this page under "Pricing Breakdown."
- Alternatively, each package type has a section labeled "Additional Guests." You will find the single occupancy price and booking link for a given package in that section.
- The details of each room type can be found on their package pages. Use the menu at the top or bottom of this page to explore your options.
- You can always add guests to a single occupancy reservation at a later date by at any time by logging into your account and adding guests to your existing reservation.
- All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
- State of Nevada Live Entertainment Tax will be added at checkout. $53.55 per person.
- We highly recommend Trip Insurance to protect your vacation investment. Call 1 (800) 826-5248 or Click to explore options from our partner, Travel Guard
- Each guest must acquire their own wristband in person at event check-in by presenting their own photo ID. Pickups for others is not allowed.
- Photo ID required at hotel check in.
- Must be 21 + to check into hotel room.
- Check in 3 pm. Thursday, 9/7/2023.
- Check out 11 am. Monday, 9/11/2023.
- All guest room interiors are non-smoking.
- Room placement requests CAN NOT be guaranteed.
- Room type changes or requests CAN NOT be made at check-in.
- Big Blues Bender reserves the right to modify policies based on local health and safety guidelines.
- Name transfers are allowed logging into your account and adding guests to your existing reservation.
- Some rooms may have unique layouts and may feature different furniture and decor
|| Any available room type
|| Non-smoking only
|| Single Occupancy
||ALL SALES ARE FINAL! We strongly recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Priced per room type as indicated below
$53.55 per person Nevada Live Entertainment Tax is required by law, and will appear at checkout.